Have you ever wondered who your financial consultant really works for? We work strictly for you. We work hard to build a relationship of trust by providing thoughtful, unbiased guidance and placing your interests first. Call 1.800.222.3230 ext 8441 to schedule a complimentary, no obligation consultation with a Financial Consultant.
Our Asheville Savings Investment Services consultants offer a personal approach to investing and retirement planning to help guide you step-by-step on the path to working toward your long-term financial goals. Products and services include the following:
- Complimentary, Custom Financial Plans
- Mutual Funds, Stocks, Bonds and Tax Deferred Annuities
- Retirement Planning - IRAs, Qualified plans
- Insurance Services – Term, Whole and Variable Life Insurance and Long Term Care
- Trust Services offered through The Private Trust Company, NA., and an affiliate of LPL Financial
- Advisory Services
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Estate Planning
- Online Account View
Financial Consultants are available to schedule appointments at any of our Banking Centers.
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment advisor, member FINRA/SIPC*. For more information about LPL Financial, visit www.lpl.com.
Login to LPL Account View
800.222.3230 ext 7041 Toll Free
800.222.3230 ext 8432 Toll Free
For more information about working with an LPL Financial Consultant, visit LPL Financial.com.
* Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment advisor, member FINRA/SIPC. For more information on FINRA, please visit the FINRA website. For more information on SIPC, please visit the SIPC website. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. The investment products sold through LPL Financial are not insured Asheville Savings Bank deposits and are not FDIC Insured. Asheville Savings Bank and Asheville Savings Investment Services are not registered brokers/dealers nor affiliates of LPL Financial.
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: Joanne Bear - Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina and Wisconsin and Scott Foster - Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
| Not FDIC Insured
||No Bank Guarantee
|| May Lose Value
| Not a Deposit
||Not insured by any Federal Government Agency