WorkStyle Banking Program
Asheville Savings Bank can help your employees with financial wellness. Establishing an Asheville Savings Bank WorkStyle Banking Program will provide your employees with access to the financial tools and advice to help them build financial security. Employees want useful financial information available at the workplace so they can become informed consumers.
Our WorkStyle Banking Program has many benefits for you, the employer, beginning with encouraging your employees to participate in direct deposit of their payroll. This will save time and money. The program offers many savings to your employees and there is no cost to you, the employer. Membership in the program for qualifying companies offers many benefits to your employees as long as they are employed with the company:
The WorkStyle Banking Program begins with our no service charge WorkStyle checking account with a minimum of $50. WorkStyle Checking includes the following benefits:
- Free first order of basic checks (shipping charges may apply)
- ½ % rate reduction on vehicle and other installment loans*
- ½% rate reduction on Overdraft line of credit
- $150.00 off home mortgage closing costs *
- Free, unlimited use of any Asheville Savings Bank ATM
- Two (2) Asheville Savings Bank usage fees refunded per cycle for ATMs used at other financial institutions
- Complimentary online banking with bill pay
- SavingsStyle account* with a minimum to open of $50.00 and no service charge fees for 12 months
We offer other beneficial products and services that employees will enjoy:
- Visa Debit Cards* for purchases and convenient access to your money
- MoneyMarketStyle accounts as well as other checking accounts and Certificates of Deposit are available
- Lending products are available to meet your needs *
*Account openings and credit are subject to Bank approval. ½% rate reduction offer excludes Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC) and other real estate secured loans. ½% rate reduction for Overdraft Line of Credit restricted to WorkStyle Banking account only.
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
We also provide a complimentary investment services consultation **
Criteria and Qualifications
- Qualifying companies with employees may apply for our WorkStyle Banking Program. See your Banking Center Manager for details.
- The no service charge checking account is limited to one for each WorkStyle Banking participant. It is valid as long as the participant is employed by the company offering the program.
- Other restrictions and fees may apply.***
- Fees may apply for transactions at non Asheville Savings Bank ATMs.
- To qualify for the WorkStyle Banking Program checking account you must be employed by a company that sponsors the program. Should your status change and you are no longer employed by a company that sponsors the WorkStyle Banking Program, your account will be switched to a FreeStyle checking account.
- To qualify for the additional benefits, an employee must have an Asheville Savings Bank WorkStyle Checking account.
Download our WorkStyle program guide.
** Securities are offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. The investment products sold through LPL Financial are not insured Asheville Savings Bank deposits and are not FDIC Insured. These products are not obligations of Asheville Savings Bank and are not endorsed, recommended or guaranteed by Asheville Savings Bank or any government agency. The value of the investment may fluctuate, the return on the investment is not guaranteed and principal loss is possible. Asheville Savings Bank is not a registered broker/dealer and is not affiliated with LPL Financial.
The LPL Financial registered representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: NC, FL, IA, IL, IN, WI, GA, KS, OH, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV.
*** Monthly statements do not include cancelled checks or images of cancelled checks. Images of cancelled checks available upon request.