Finalize your account
Opened an account online? Click on the button below to finalize your account now.
Switching to Asheville Savings Bank
We make it easy to switch to Asheville Savings Bank. You will be very glad that you did. Our bank is devoted to creating strong, solid relationships with our customers. We offer a full range of products and services that will help you achieve your financial goals. Switching to Asheville Savings Bank may be accomplished with these quick and easy steps:
- Open your new Asheville Savings Bank LifeStyle account.
- Move your automatic payments and direct deposits to your new Asheville Savings Bank LifeStyle account. Click here to access our “switch kit” which will provide you the necessary forms to complete this step of the process.
- Once you have switched all automatic transactions to your new Asheville Savings Bank LifeStyle account, verify that all outstanding items have cleared your account. Next use the Request to Close Account form to notify your previous bank to close your account and send the remaining balance to you.
- Close your old account.
- Deposit that remaining balance from your old account in your new LifeStyle or BusinessStyle account.
Our Switch kit gives you everything you need, including the following forms:
- Automatic Payment/Withdrawal
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- Request to Close Account
You may wish to take a few moments and see which of our LifeStyle accounts is best for your financial needs. We can even make a recommendation for a personal LifeStyle account for you.
Asheville Savings Bank representatives are here to assist you every step of the way. So don’t delay—download the Switch Kit today, contact our Banking Centers, or call 800.222.3230 for assistance.
Switch kit requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don’t have it, click here to download it free of charge.
Should you have any questions related to Social Security phone number 800-772-1214.