Whether you use your checking account once a day, or just once a month, we have a full range of diverse checking accounts and supporting services.
All Asheville Savings Bank checking accounts come with the following benefits - all at no extra charge to you.
Benefits in Every Checking Account:
Click here to download and print an account comparison sheet with information on all of our Personal Checking account options.
(1) Loan and Debit Cards subject to approval
(2) Limit two (2) boxes per year
(3) Limit one per day
(4) Debit card purchases must settle during monthly statement cycle. ATM transactions are not considered purchases.
(5) Upon request a student waiver will be applied to the account if the student meets both of the following requirements: must be under the age of 24 during the entire statement cycle and be enrolled in high school, college, university or a vocational program. Students may be required to show proof of enrollment.
(6) $0 liability protects you if your consumer Debit Card is lost, stolen or used fraudulently. Applies only to purchases processed through MasterCard®.
(7) Account requirements must be met each qualification period:
- Have 10 debit card purchases settle to your account in the qualification period. ATM transactions are not considered purchases
- Have at least one of the following ACH transactions post to the account in the qualification period: Direct Deposit, ACH Draft or Online Bill Payment
- Sign up for, receive and view eStatements, which includes acceptance of the online terms and conditions. If your Asheville Savings Bank Online Banking is inactive for 90 days, this service will be discontinued and you will be unable to receive eStatements. This will result in the Premium Interest Rate qualification NOT being met.
- Qualification Period Dates
If requirements are met:
- The Premium Interest Rate will be paid and all Asheville Savings Bank ATM fees will be refunded and up to $20 of other banks' ATM fees
If requirements are not met:
- You will still earn the minimum rate tier on your checking balance and ATM fees will not be refunded
(8) Sign up for, receive and view eStatements, which includes acceptance of the online terms and conditions. If your Asheville Savings Bank Online Banking is inactive for 90 days, this service will be discontinued and you will be unable to receive eStatements. This will result in the Paperless Statement Credit Rate NOT being met.
(9) Mobile carrier fees may apply.
(10) Safe Deposit Box contents are not FDIC insured.